cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

faulty remote

TRE
Joining in

hello can any body help , have v6 tivo  and remote stopped working with new battery

regards thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello Tre

Many thanks you have done all relevant troubleshooting.

What I will do is to this escalated to the VM forum team they will back to post.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello Tre

Many thanks for you post.

I see you have changed batteries excellent. Does the remote operate you TV ?

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

hi mike thanks so quick and no tv and no light on remote no matter button 

regards thanks

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello Tre

Many thanks you have done all relevant troubleshooting.

What I will do is to this escalated to the VM forum team they will back to post.

Regards Mike

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @TRE,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your remote!

We're more than happy to help you resolve this.

You can order a replacement remote via our website. Please take a look at our Damaged, Lost or Not Working Remote page for more information on how to order a replacement.

If you experience any other TV Faults, we have more than enough resources to help you find the help you need.

Please let us know if you need any further help. We're more than happy to assist.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

hello and thanks , done steps but not worked unable to order on line as have never stated account and not used phone id  in long time

regards and thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi TRE,

Try ordering the remote via this link instead  virgin-tv-lost-or-damaged-tv-remote/download-tv-control-app 

On the same page are instructions and a link to download the TV Control app which you can use as a replacement for your remote until you receive a replacement.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

sorry long time ,try to log in but no ID thanks for help

Hey @TRE,

I can arrange for a new remote to be sent out to you but first we would need to confirm a few details via a private message, so that we can get the process started.

Please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details @TRE.

I have arranged for your delivery of a new remote control and If you need information about the delivery, it can be found on your online account and clicking My Account and Track Your Order, you will also receive your tracking information via text message or email from our delivery partner.

Regards,

Steven_L