Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: ....another ‘Picture Breakup’ thread (CR2 area).

Thank you for the update deans6571,

I am sorry to hear your frustration however we need to ensure that all basic checks are done before we go into detailed diagnostics so we can ensure that it isn't something basic that is causing the issue.

I am going to send you a PM requesting additional information so we can take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Tom_S

0 Kudos
deans6571
Problem sorter
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@Tom_S wrote:

Thank you for the update deans6571,

I am sorry to hear your frustration however we need to ensure that all basic checks are done before we go into detailed diagnostics so we can ensure that it isn't something basic that is causing the issue.

I am going to send you a PM requesting additional information so we can take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Tom_S

...I replied to your PM TWO DAYS ago and as yet, STILL no response!

It really is pointless creating these 'issue' threads when VM's responses are ridiculously slow..........

Smiley Mad

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi deans6571,

Apologies for the delay in response. Unfortunately I wasn't available yesterday to pick this up.

We tend to post the required questions in multiple messages as if we ask too much at once customers may miss some of the required security questions so would need to send further prompts anyway.

With the forums you will find it may be a longer wait on getting a resolution to the issue due to the nature of the message board. If you wish for a more immediate fix for this we recommend using our more direct contact methods for your query as you will be able to receive an uninterrupted conversation from the agent. https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus.html?adobe_mc_ref=

In regards to your last PM, third parties who have been given authority to discuss the account may also have been provided the account number by the account holder, which is why we need to check as certain functions can't be requested by 3rd party due to Data Protection regulations.

Apologies, for the password characters I wouldn't be able to accept multiple answers for the characters requested, I would need one definite answer on the three requested, would you be able to advise which group of 3 characters you believe it to be?

Thanks
Tom_S

0 Kudos
deans6571
Problem sorter
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@Tom_S wrote:

Hi deans6571,

Apologies for the delay in response. Unfortunately I wasn't available yesterday to pick this up.

We tend to post the required questions in multiple messages as if we ask too much at once customers may miss some of the required security questions so would need to send further prompts anyway.

With the forums you will find it may be a longer wait on getting a resolution to the issue due to the nature of the message board. If you wish for a more immediate fix for this we recommend using our more direct contact methods for your query as you will be able to receive an uninterrupted conversation from the agent. https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus.html?adobe_mc_ref=

In regards to your last PM, third parties who have been given authority to discuss the account may also have been provided the account number by the account holder, which is why we need to check as certain functions can't be requested by 3rd party due to Data Protection regulations.

Apologies, for the password characters I wouldn't be able to accept multiple answers for the characters requested, I would need one definite answer on the three requested, would you be able to advise which group of 3 characters you believe it to be?

Thanks
Tom_S

......whenever  I call up, I always provide both sets of the 3 characters as I can never remember which ones I have set on the account ( i believe I have actually used BOTH in the past as one is my password on here and the other is the password on the account).

I believe the second set are correct but if that fails the check, then it is 100% the first set.

Please do NOT brush this off by saying I have failed the security check - I have confirmed that I know BOTH security answers, AND the account number AND the account name (which is mine). I  can provide the account address if you need this as well.....