cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube

stuxter
On our wavelength

Has youtube app received an update overnight.

Struggling with fast forward and rewind functions.

Does not move smoothly and then get spinning circle of dots and then becomes unresponsive.

34 REPLIES 34

Thank you for the update @tomthemill.

If the issue ongoing today? Is the app still running slow? 

I have been able to access your account to take a further look at this. However I am unable to access any hub data currently. Are you able to reboot the hub so I can further look into this?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yeah, it's still running slow.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Tomthemill,

Thanks for your reply.

As advised above we will need you to do a pinhole reset. I can see this has not been done since we advised, if you could, we can run further tests. You can see here how to perform a pinhole test.

Zoie

There's clearly an intermittent error in the app that's making it run sluggishly.

It was running smoothly last week but started being sluggish again yesterday.

Hi tomthemill,

Thanks for coming back to us, I have had another look our end and can see you still haven't done a pin reset as advised previously, can you try a pin reset on the Router just to rule out a software issue, first check all the internal connections are hand tight then push a pin/ paper clip in the back of the Router where it says reset, push in until you feel it press then hold in for a timed 1 Minute, do not reboot during or after and allow 15 Minutes to settle afterwards?

Regards

Paul.