Menu
Northerngirl80
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Where has the walking dead gone series 4.

For weeks I've been watching walking dead on demand from fox on my virgin box. I was watching it last night and it was there. Went to watch it tonight and its gone  I was watching series 4. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where has the walking dead gone series 4.

Hi there.

Thanks for bringing this issue to us.

I'm glad you managed to watch the episode. 

There would be an expiry date on these so they'll start dropping off as the newer episodes are uploaded. 

The team are working on getting this episode reloaded so fingers crossed they can get it sorted before the expiry date.

Hope we'll hear from you.

^elvee_o

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Northerngirl80
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's still only available via virgin store which is chargeable. When I watched it before I posted this it was available from fox and included in my subscription. 

0 Kudos
Sololobo
Community elder
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Elvee_O wrote:

Hi there.

Thanks for bringing this issue to us.

I'm glad you managed to watch the episode. 

There would be an expiry date on these so they'll start dropping off as the newer episodes are uploaded. 

The team are working on getting this episode reloaded so fingers crossed they can get it sorted before the expiry date.

Hope we'll hear from you.

^elvee_o

I'm a bit confused by this answer.

If the team are "working on getting this episode reloaded so fingers crossed they can get it sorted before the expiry date", if the expiry date has not been reached, why has the episode been deleted?

On the other hand, the Walking Dead series is available on Amazon on DVD, purchase of which means you can watch anytime you wish.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=the+walking+dead+box+set&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Other retailers are also available.

Elvee_O, purported to be a member of the Forum Team but not yet noted here:
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk under Forum Team.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
0 Kudos
Tavis75
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Northerngirl80 wrote:

It's still only available via virgin store which is chargeable. When I watched it before I posted this it was available from fox and included in my subscription. 

On demand series are added and removed regularly, Fox usually make previous series of The Walking Dead available a little while before the new series starts, so it will probably return to on demand in the autumn.

0 Kudos
Northerngirl80
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Okay thanks. 

0 Kudos