cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome screen

Quantumsquid
Joining in

Hello, as many others my screen is stuck in a welcome screen loop.

Done  everything, no human contact with Virgin Media  so looks like it’s stuck like this forever unless I can get help here, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Welcome to the community @Quantumsquid and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having but have been able to locate your account and can see that you have arranged for a technician visit.

I hope that we can get your issues resolved during the visit, please do let us know, how the visit goes if you have chance.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you say you've "done everything", what does that mean?

In what way do you say there's "no human contact" at VM? I've just called through to TV Faults and got through almost immediately.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hello,

phoned, pressed numbers relating to fault via answer bot.

after exhausting all options sent me to website and said goodbye.

now used all phone paid for minutes.

Quantumsquid

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So - 150 (free call from any VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (standard landline rates from any other phone), choose the option for "I have a fault with my TV service".

Don't press anything else, wait on the line and you'll get put into the queue for an agent.

Staff do respond on here, but it's not an immediate or real-time service.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Welcome to the community @Quantumsquid and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having but have been able to locate your account and can see that you have arranged for a technician visit.

I hope that we can get your issues resolved during the visit, please do let us know, how the visit goes if you have chance.

Regards,

Steven_L