cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin box turning off

Nayjones81
Joining in

My virgin box keeps restarting itself, it will just turn itself off with no warning. Then it will start back up this has been happening on and off for the pat few months, then today it has happened 3 times in the space of an hour. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like your V6 has a fault and potentially needs replacing.

I'd recommend calling VM faults to report this - 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) and choose the "I have a fault" options.

Alternatively, VM staff respond on these boards if you don't mind waiting 24-48 hours.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the reply and help, I will wait 24 - 48hrs if no reply I'll ring then.

Thanks again

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nayjones81, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your V6 box. I've taken a look into this today using your forum info, and can see action has been taken for this already - however I get the feeling there may still be some issues with your services at this stage. If you still need further assistance please get back to me via PM so we can help.

Tom