cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin box rebooting

Bsptech
Joining in

My box keeps rebooting intermittently. Everytime virgin test it it works. The problem is its intermittent. Im just simply requesting for a new box as i dont have the time to spend in proving this fault for over 6 months now. I dont know why this cant be done as best endeavours considering the scenario and inconvenience? 

If they they can not post a new box i am considering to leave as i have no option.

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What tests is it, that you're talking about? Is this an online check, or have you called faults to report this problem?

Is there a pattern to the rebooting?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Virgin engineer came out on site and plugged the box into another tv and said it is working fine. I have 2 virgin boxes one works fine and the other one reboots intermittently there is nonpattern which is the issue I am struggling with. I have replaced hdmi cables swapped boxes, tv etc. Whereever the box goes it has the same issue.

Hello Bsptech

Sorry this is still ongoing and it sounds like we do need to swap the box over 

So I can get this arranged 

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_