cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin box is not working

Ashtray99
Joining in

Anyone one else have there box making a clicking noise and just keep restarting after the welcome picture as mine has only started doing this since virgin services went down. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ashtray99, 

Thank you for your post. I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with a clicking box, we can get this looked at asap. I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there, just keep an eye out for the purple envelope:)
Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This will be unrelated to the recent outage - a clicking sound is likely your hard drive failing or failed, and the reboot loop will be a direct result.

You need to report this fault, your box probably needs replacing. You can either wait on here for staff to respond, which may take a couple of days, or call in and have it dealt with sooner

150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ashtray99, 

Thank you for your post. I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with a clicking box, we can get this looked at asap. I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there, just keep an eye out for the purple envelope:)
Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ashtra99, 

Thank you for messaging with me, glad we could get an engineer booked in.

Please keep us posted with how you get on. If you want to reschedule or view your appointment time you can do so here, under the Help tab then "Orders and Appointments"

Zoie