cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV V6 On Demand

markfree
Tuning in

Hi Team,

We had an issue with our V6 box for the last 4 years, Catch Up and On Demand both do not work and displays the 'temporarily unavailable V210' error. We had a great engineer (Lee) over to sort out our broadband a few weeks ago and asked if he could have a quick look. After doing the Network Reset stuff and testing on his app that our service was working correctly, he basically said we needed a new tv box.

How do we go about requesting a self install Virgin TV 360 box? He said this should sort us out.

Thanks
Mark.

13 REPLIES 13

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @markfree, thanks for your post.

Sorry for the delay in getting to you on this post, I can certainly help further with your V6 issue.

I will need to access your account to do this so I am going to send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi all, just an update on this issue.

I have booked an engineer to have this issue looked at so hopefully it is resolved.

Please let me know how this goes @markfree. If you need anything further I'll be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks everyone all sorted. Engineer replaced the V6 box and remote as there was something wrong with the IR transmitter.

Mark.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for keeping the thread updated 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.