Menu
ianchild
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin 6 box upgrade

Offered upgrade to TV6. Submitted request on Saturday and told unless heard otherwise delivery today 13Feb. So waited in all day and now at 1045 nothing delivered. So expect it will be delivered tomorrow when now I can't stay in all day and courier will wonder why no one is in. When you give up your day to wait in and nothing delivered what a waste of my time. This is not the first time it happened same thing with TiVo box. So I will now have to stay in another day .If you give a day keep to it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin 6 box upgrade

Hi ianchild

My apoloigies that you were not aware of the date we had arranged to send this to you. We did send an email on Monday confirming the date this has been booked in for.

This would have gone to the email address you have as a contact on your account with us.

This is the same one you have used for the forums.

Please check your spam or trash folder to find this if you have not seen it yet.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
ianchild
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin 6 box upgrade

Have checked email and cant see anything. Last mail I had was on 11 Feb confirming order and my requested delivery date of 20 Feb. 

0 Kudos