cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valley of tears episodes 3 and 4 missing on catch up

Anthonygee
Joining in

Episodes 3 and 4 of valley of tears are not available but 5 and 6 are.  Can someone help!  Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Looks like this is missing from the All-4 branded app as well as VoD, but is available via https://www.channel4.com/programmes/valley-of-tears 

The VM staff team can probably check for known issues their side, but there were problems with C4 VoD for several weeks (related to the Red Bee broadcast centre fire) and this may be another example.

It may be worth querying with Channel 4 directly, given that their own app is missing the episodes - https://www.channel4.com/4viewers/contact-us 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Anthonygee,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear that episodes 3 & 4 are missing from Valley of Tears. This has now been red back and is currently being investigated.

Thank you for your help @japitts 🙂

Beth

Beth

roughneck
Joining in

Hello.

Has there been a fix for this issue yet?

Episodes 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, & 10  are still not available via my V6 box.

This is particularly strange because all episodes are available via my son's Sony smart TV.

Regards

Martin Wilson

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Martin,

As per earlier posts on this thread this issue has been picked up and is being investigated for a resolution.

It seems to be making some headway as on my 360 the series is currently showing No Info Available, There is a Subscribe option and a date that is showing as Thur 1st Jan. 

This date tends to show up on computers, set top boxes, hubs etc when systems have been set to default and are waiting to link in correctly again.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali