cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM page links broken to order a new Tivo remote

Monkeyfeet
Joining in

Hi,

I've tried following all of the VM web page links but they seem to be broken atm. Just need to order another remote control.

Any pointers to working links greatly appreciated!

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried using alternative browsers?

If that fails, you can either call in or wait here for staff to respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi & thanks for the reply.

I've now tried Firefox, Edge & CCleaner browsers:

Download TV control app | Virgin Media

https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/order-new-remote

but got this:

https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/perform-equipment-checks 

Monkeyfeet_0-1644168077660.png

Also tried via a mobile but no luck there either 😞

Thanks again

Hi @Monkeyfeet,

sorry to see you had issues trying to use the website to order a replacement remote.

I have checked these on our end today and have seen no issues. Are you able to try again if you have not already?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

yep, that page hasn't worked for ages. i requested a new remote on here a while back. nothing happened. ours we have to guess the numbers and is close to conking out. ludicrious really.

Hi, Just tried those links from a different location (Scotland) using Chrome browser - unfortunately they still don't seem to work and return the "Oops something's broken" page...

Anyway, after waiting for several hours, and entering my details several times, had a chat request answered and a new remote is on its way 😄 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jamesofmerton, 

Sorry to hear that you didn't get your remote. 

If you are still having issues I can order one for you? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Thanks Zak that would be appreciated.

Monkeyfeet
Joining in

Hi,

It's good that you're able to arrange replacement remotes here on the forum, but I notice the links still don't work.

Does highlighting it here constitute reporting the issue to VM?

And, if so, would it be possible to have a progress report at all? It's just that it seems that VM aren't too worried about the issue. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Monkeyfeet,

I am sorry that the link is not working, I will feed this back internally today.

Thanks for the feedback.

Are you needing a replacement?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide