cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIVO T6 VOLUME ISSUES

sgill06
Joining in

When watching a programme the volume keeps going up and down. If its low and you turn the volume up it stays OK for a while then it ends up too loud so you turn it down and it ends up being too low.

12 REPLIES 12

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @sgill06,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having at the moment.

Have you checked the sound or audio section in the TV's settings menu and look for options such as "auto volume," "auto volume leveling," "volume stabilization" or "auto leveling." Enable the feature and the TV should automatically ensure that the volume remains the same throughout all shows.

This may help us to fix this issue or at least narrow were the issue is coming from and we can then look into this further for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven

Thanks fforgiving another option to try and see if it helped with the issues we were having. Unfortunately this has made no difference.

Hi sgill06,

Thanks for coming back to us and for the update, sorry to hear that all advice still hasn't helped, I will be more than happy to help further and arrange a box swap/ Technician if required, so I can arrange this I will invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invitation shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.