cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIVO T6 VOLUME ISSUES

sgill06
Joining in

When watching a programme the volume keeps going up and down. If its low and you turn the volume up it stays OK for a while then it ends up too loud so you turn it down and it ends up being too low.

12 REPLIES 12

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is the volume louder during advert breaks but quieter during programming, by any chance?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

No it doesn't make any difference if its an advert or a programme. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the volume is seemingly altering of its own accord, could the volume buttons on the remote be being inadvertently pressed?

The clue would be the white LED on the V6 flashing with an input.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

No we thought that too but the remote control can be on a table asaybfrom anyone when it happens 

And the tv remote itself has been checked?

@sgill06 wrote:

No we thought that too but the remote control can be on a table asaybfrom anyone when it happens 

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Yeah its a fairly new remote.

A new remote is almost as likely to fault as an old one.

Have you tried removing the batteries and leaving them out of each remote unil you find the issue stops?

We had a tv that this used to happen to and it was weak batteries in the tv remote.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

No that's one thing we haven't tried. Will give that a go. Thanks. 

Well that doesn't make any difference either. It doesn't appear to be the to that the issue is with as it doesn't happen when Switch is connected.