cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 volume too low.

CDB1
On our wavelength

Is there a hidden volume control for the V6 box anywhere in the menus?  When I turn the tv from freeview to  Virgin I have to double the volume on the remote control as it's so quiet.  The old Tivo box was fine and we didn't have to touch it.

242 REPLIES 242

Anyone in a position to flag this for someone to look at ?

@ModTeam is there any update on this issue?

They are not listening, as usual with this issue.

djb212
On our wavelength

V6 volume is still a problem.

Someone has been tinkering with the audio output on the digital signal because now BBC2 is twice as loud as BBC1. Some other channels seem to be boosted as well so now my volume control is up and down like a yo-yo when I change programs.

It is not my Sony TV because outputs are level on the Free digital signal, DVD player, Now TV, Amazon Fire Stick, Netflix and PS4 but all over the place on the V6.

VIRGIN PULL YOUR FINGER OUT BEFORE I CHANGE TO SKY WITH IT'S ERGONOMIC, LOGICALLY LAID OUT, REMOTE AND IMPRESSIVE MENU

Still Waiting For Answer Vol Now On 55.

Tivo Box In Another Room Only On 15.

21-again
On our wavelength

Hi 21-again,
Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with the sound.
I'd just like to confirm whether it's the volume level or sound interference?
Is your V6 connected directly to your television or are you using a sound system of any kind?
Hope to hear from you soon
Rose
Forum Team

It is definitely sound volume and not interference. It is directly connected to the tv no sound system 

12 Pages Of Complaints And You Still Think There's No Problems.

Unbelievable

ModTeam

Thanks for the points and details you’ve all raised regarding this issue.

We've collected all the information provided and passed to our product team who will investigate the cause and work on a fix.

Due to the complex nature of this issue we don’t currently have an estimated fix time however, we’ll ensure the thread is updated with any new information we receive.

Community Moderator Team 

@ModTeam,

Thanks for the reply.  The information was already passed onto another team around a year or so ago to try and get to the bottom of the problem.  Can you update us on what has happened from that please ?

21-again
On our wavelength

@ModTeam wrote:

Thanks for the points and details you’ve all raised regarding this issue.

We've collected all the information provided and passed to our product team who will investigate the cause and work on a fix.

Due to the complex nature of this issue we don’t currently have an estimated fix time however, we’ll ensure the thread is updated with any new information we receive.

Community Moderator Team 

So in other words go away and stop bothering us about this, "Due to the complex nature of this issue we don’t currently have an estimated fix time however" You are a technology based company and I suggest you know exactly what the problem is and it's going to cost quite a bit to fix.