cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 stuck on starting up

Shazza1971
Joining in

Screen stuck on starting up with lights flashing white then red. Tried switch off and unplugging then plug back in with standby and plus button pressed. We have had issue before and the box has always been noisy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any TV box that won't startup or is stuck in the boot loop has a fault. It "sounds" like yours might have a HDD problem too.

Either call into faults (150 from VM, or 0345 4541111 from another phone) to report it, or wait on here for staff to get to this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any TV box that won't startup or is stuck in the boot loop has a fault. It "sounds" like yours might have a HDD problem too.

Either call into faults (150 from VM, or 0345 4541111 from another phone) to report it, or wait on here for staff to get to this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Shazza1971, 

Thanks for your post and I am sorry that you are having issues with your equipment.

I have located your account and can see you have not had a tech visit to resolve this. We can get this booked in for you. I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there. 

(Keep an eye out for the purple envelope)

Zoie