Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 remote - RF functionality stopped working

We have 2 x V6 boxes (I like sports & she prefers soaps + drama !).  On Saturday (14/11/2020) my remote stopped working unless I opened the cupboard door for line of sight access.  On Sunday (15/11), my wife's remote seems to have done exactly the same !

On my box I have replaced the remote batteries and attempted to re-pair the remote.

Is there a software update issue as I do not believe they would both stop working within a day of each other ?  Cab=n anyone give me some idea on how to fix this - preferably one that does not involve trying to phone customer services ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 remote - RF functionality stopped working

Hi, have you tried resetting them?  Press TV and Clear at the same time until the light on the remote flashes green.  Then press thumbs down 3 times followed by OK twice.  This should reset the remote and force a re-pair.

Regards

Rich

Here to help! I'm a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 remote - RF functionality stopped working

Thanks Rich - when I try to reset as you have suggested, I just get a red light on the remote and the same when I try to pair again.

I've powered off the box (pity, as being Scottish, I was quite enjoying watching Belgium match) and tried again with the same result.  

0 Kudos