cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 recordings garbled/breaking up, but live tv signal clean and clear

bencrolla
Joining in

Exactly the same thing has happened to me over the last few days. I remember it happening with my old virgin box about 5 years ago, so was explaining this to the technical support who insisted I check things like rebooting my TV (not TiVo) or its volume! This was even after I said that live TV is not affected and I can hear and view live TV with no issues.

I'm currently awaiting a call back after spending over 40 mins on the call with no resolution. 

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bencrolla, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with your recordings. 

When calling, there are certain checks we will need to go through with you as we will need to check the box over all to ensure there are no underlying issues also affecting you. 

I'm happy to take a look in to things but I've been unable to locate your account via your forum credentials. I will need to confirm some information with you in order for me to proceed with checks.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs