Menu
Cn_87
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 power cable

Hi there,

Long story, but I need 2 new power cables/transformers as my old ones went walkies during a renovation.

I called up and asked, but they said I had to go in to a shop personally. Is there no way I can just get some online?

Thanks a bunch

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 power cable

Hi you need to phone and go down the Tv faults route they can then be sent to you, the moderators on here are not empowered to send out things.Regards Micky
Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cn_87,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I'm sorry to hear you are unable to find the power leads to be able to connect the equipment back up.

As far as i'm aware you are not able to get these from a shop as they are supplied by us.

I would just like to check if it is both sections of the lead you require for each box?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Take care,

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Cn_87
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi louise,

Thanks for the message. Yes it is both parts of the power cable, and it is for 2 boxes. 

Yeah I've tried to get some elsewhere, and not found anything to fit as yet. 

What can I do to get my hands on a couple?

Thanks

Craig

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly on this.

I'm sorry to say as its both parts its not something i can arrange to be sent out to you and this will need an engineer visit who will be able to supply these for you.

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"