Menu
Flossy744
Superfast
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 or internet

Does anyone know roughly how much per month just for broadband.

REASON

We have followed so may postings about the new V6 upgrade and both hubby and I are really worried that we will never be able to understand it all after using our little VHD box.

Our hub thing is upstairs in the computer room and we are limited downstairs to signals, 

we don’t understand and never will understand about these Ethernet and some kind of power plug in 🤔

I know one kindly person said the chap that would come and fit the V6 would show us but he hasn’t got the time it would take I’m afraid .

So we are thinking just to keep the bradband and buy a TV with free view catch up.

thanks in anticipation.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6 or internet

Hi Flossy744,

Thanks for posting.

This depends on your package so it's difficult to say how much your broadband price would be from here.

I'd recommend contacting our customer support team who can give you the right price in conjunction with the services you already have and the broadband speed that you require.

You can reach our team on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

Thanks

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Flossy744
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 or internet

Thank you I will do as you suggested,.

Flossy.

0 Kudos