cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 no longer working with Harmony Hub

lastings
On our wavelength

Hi all

I've happily been using a harmony hub 3.0 to turn my V6, TV and sound bar on and off via Alexa for a few years now, but a few days ago it simply stopped working with the V6 - neither voice control nor the phone app work with the Virgin box any more, but all the other kit is still working fine. I know that Logitech is phasing out Harmony, and that may have something to do with it, or it may be a change/update to the V6? Whatever, it's really annoying! Does anyone have any advice on getting it back working from the Virgin side? 

Alternatively, I am looking at an alternative, such as the Broadlink RM4 pro, but am reluctant to purchase in case it doesn't recognise the virgin box. Does anyone have experience of this? Is it worth swapping?

Thanks in advance for any info.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's no SW updates for V6 doing the rounds at the moment, if that helps. Have you tried the simple test of restarting the V6, incase?

Home > Help & Settings > Clear or restart.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's no SW updates for V6 doing the rounds at the moment, if that helps. Have you tried the simple test of restarting the V6, incase?

Home > Help & Settings > Clear or restart.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

lastings
On our wavelength

Thanks - I've been resetting each device one after the other - reset both the hub and V6 AND phone simultaneously and it seems to have done the trick! Thanks for your reply 🙂

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for updating us Lastings,

I am glad @japitts's advice has helped you 🙂 

Zoie