cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 just lost pairing with remote

tonyworks
Superfast

My remote control was connected to my v6 via WiFi. It just lost its connection and only works via infrared. When trying to re connect (or even impairing) following the insructions, it only ever flashes red and never green and so will not connect. I have tried turning off and on again the v6 box but still no connection.

Any ideas?

Tony

2 REPLIES 2

Steve1701
Rising star

Hi tony 

Have you tried resetting the remote before attempting to pair?

Hold TV & Clear buttons until the light flashes Green ... Press the Thumbs Down button three times, press OK ... Then try to pair.

or try:

Hold the minus button on the front of your V6 box down for 10 seconds. (The white power light on the box will go off as you’re holding the button, once the power light comes back on the box is ready for paring) ...

Hold the Info button on the remote down for 7 seconds. The light on the remote should flash green twice. 

Confirm paring: Hold the plus button on the front of the V6 box down until the remote starts beeping. The remote and V6 box should now be paired.

🤞

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

Hi,

Yes, thanks for the info. I did try all those. Each time I go through the steps the remote just flashes red and does not work. I tried resetting as well. Have now contacted VM and they are sending me a new remote. 

Many thanks for helping

Tony