cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 crashing

wchuk74
Dialled in

My box got green screen of death just tried 150, got sent a link, link doesn’t work

help please need box replacing asap

12 REPLIES 12

wchuk74
Dialled in

Help help

v6 box keeps restarting g comes up with green screen box has serious error etc etc gonna take 3 hrs to repair

cant seem to get in touch with vm, any advice 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @wchuk74 

You need to speak again, best to call at 8am when they first open.

The system should recognise that you've already called and put you into a queue to speak to an agent.

If that doesn't happen then ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.

Otherwise wait 2 or 3 days for a member of the forum team  to pick up your post.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi

i rang got sent a link by text message and link don’t work omg another vm triumph lol

ty for reply 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Once you've chosen the options on 150 for "I have a fault with my TV service", don't press anything else. Ignore the options for a link, a message, go self-serve etc etc - just wait on the line without pressing anything.

That should eventually put you into the call queue for an agent, which is what you need here. They should arrange the tech visit you need, and that tech should replace the box for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

wchuk74
Dialled in

OMG that was a trial, if I wasn’t in contract I’d think cancelling

i must if spoke to idiots r us.  Lost my cool more than once

Thanks @wchuk74, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the fault that has emerged with the set top box, and for the frustration getting through to our team caused.

Can you please confirm if we have been able to issue you with a new set top box? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Not as yet and very confused one person says got app thurs another said sat, really really disappointed had to wait so long, and still ain’t got answer.

some of the so called professionals I spoke to were infuriating 

Sorry for the confusion caused regarding your appointment @wchuk74. This is not the level of service we expect we expect from the team. I can however see you have recently been in contact with the team about this issue. Did they give clarity on your appointment date? Do you need any further help? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Not really, executive department have nothing for the 3rd so I assume it is 5th

regards