cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box

Grampo74
Joining in

Hello folks,

I have been with Virgin only a short time and until yesterday all has been great. Now my box refuses to power up. I have been through all the suggestions about rebooting but most works. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Grampo74

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So presumably you're getting the "welcome" screen, then "starting up" but the box never fully boots up?

If so, your V6 has a fault and you need to report it - you're likely to need a tech visit to either crowbar this back to life or replace it,

The quickest way is to call - 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone). Choose the "I have a fault" options. Otherwise you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take an extra day or so,

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So presumably you're getting the "welcome" screen, then "starting up" but the box never fully boots up?

If so, your V6 has a fault and you need to report it - you're likely to need a tech visit to either crowbar this back to life or replace it,

The quickest way is to call - 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone). Choose the "I have a fault" options. Otherwise you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take an extra day or so,

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Grampo74, thanks for getting in touch - sorry for the delay getting back to you.

I'm also sorry to hear about the issues with your V6 box. I wasn't able to look into this using your forum details alone - I will get in touch via PM in case you still need help so we can assist further.

Tom