cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box sound

RS1906
Tuning in

Have had to turn up volume level very high to get sound right. Now sound is interrupted if flicking through channels. Also if coming off mute there is a delay in the sound returning. Have Re booted box this  will temporarily fix it apart from the high volume setting. But the issues will return again. After having numerous issues with my Virgin service, the v6 box was installed to sort the problem, now again we have an unreliable service and equipment.

16 REPLIES 16

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @RS1906

I'm sorry to hear that the issues are still ocurring. I have booked a technician appointment for you to take a look at your TV Box and get this resolved. I will send you a private message with the details of your technician appointment and to confirm your address. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can.

Kind regards,

Serena

Get a black screen when turning it on.

Go through normal process of tv on then the box, box on then tv same issue. As in my previous post the box is getting worse in operation. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @RS1906

Thank you for coming back to us. 

Are you able to let me know what the engineer did when he attended?  Did he replace any of the cables/the box's? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

The engineer hasn’t been, so I have no info for you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RS1906,

No problem at all. I have been able to check on our system what date your technician appointment is scheduled for. 

Please keep us updated on how you get on and if the technician has been able to resolve your issue. You can manage your appointment on your online account if necessary.

Looking forward to your update! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

Your technician has been today, having just left 15.30.

He has installed a new box, I’m hoping this will have sorted  the issues I have been experiencing.I will monitor things and let you know if things continue without further issues.

Thanks.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi RS1906, 

Thank you for updating the thread and letting us know how the visit went. 

Please do keep us updated 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat