cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box showing S102 error

Caino
Tuning in

Hi,

All of a sudden this evening my Virgin box stopped working, and error code S102 was shown. After looking this up it is for new users who need thier new equipment activating. I am not new to Virgin. I have had this V6 box for a few yrs now.

Could someone possibly help out with a solution?? I have tried the Turing off the box, Turing all equipment off and on again, checking all cable connections that seem ok to me.

I'm a little bit baffled about what is going on. If a moderator is available to help I would be greatful

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this error still happening now? If it is, and your co-ax connection is finger-tight, there's 3 checks I'd go for as a starter for six...

1: Is this happening on all broadcast channels, or just particular ones?

2: Does OnDemand still work ok?

3: Is anything reported on the local status line - 0800 5610061?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Hapenned to me at 01.00. Went to bed, all back on and running this morning at 09.00

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Caino thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your V6 box.  I would like to help resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R