Menu
BigSoloFish
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 box picture breaking up at peak time

Hi, Having problems with my V6 box peak times it just doesn't seem to be getting enough signal and the picture keeps breaking up and the audio stuttering. I tired live help earlier but it was agonising going around in circles then they said they couldn't help as the picture was alright (as I explained only during peak times) I have done all the restarting and connection checking and at 4pm today it started playing up again on ITV. Anyone else have a solution? Thanks
0 Kudos
BrianY
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box picture breaking up at peak time

We used to have the same problem when we first had a Tivo installed.
Managed to arrange a late appointment to have the signals checked, turned out to be a faulty amp in the box outside.
Good luck for you getting a late app.
0 Kudos
BigSoloFish
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I managed to speak to someone in support today who has sorted an appointment to have an engineer out. Hopefully sorted soon... 

0 Kudos
BigSoloFish
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So an engineer came out the same day and did whatever he did to sort the issue. Then everything worked for just under two days. I now have no TV or Internet whatsoever and an appointment for Saturday morning. I have to be honest that I am kind of burnt out with it all now and pretty unhappy overall

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi BigSoloFish,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your services, and I can appreciate that you want to have this fixed as soon as possible.

It sounds like our team are on the ball and have booked you another visit for Saturday.

Please keep us updated and let us know if there is anything further you need.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos