Menu
1DCCX
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 box keeps starting up

Hi

The screen says ‘starting up’. The V6 box light is white. It then goes to the ‘welcome’ screen with an orange light. It then goes to a ‘starting up’ screen, again the light is white. Occasionally it shows what looks like a green download(?) symbol before going back to the welcome screen and starting up screen.

The remote is unresponsive except for the volume control (presumably linked through the actual tv).

How do I get it to progress from starting up?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box keeps starting up

Hi presumably you have tried rebooting it also check all connections are tight and pushed in fully, do you have the right specification HDMI lead, if so try a different port on the TV, if none of the above work call it in as a fault it's possible you have a dud box.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
1DCCX
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. It’s not a new box, it has worked successfully for maybe over a year now so not the cables etc. Tried turning it on and off also.

I contacted the technical dept. via the sales number because it was impossible to call someone unless you had the phone number and account reference. I was told a new box is required.

Cheers for the response.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @1DCCX

Welcome to our Community Forums and for your first posts - we are sorry that you're having some issues with your V6 box at the moment and also had issues getting through to us when you called. 

When you call our 150/03454541111 number and are not aware of your account number or home telephone number, if you just hold the line for around 30 seconds, the line will by-pass this section and pop you through to an agent who can assist you 🙂 

Glad that you managed to get through to our Faults team - have we now arranged a new box to be delivered or do you have a technician booked to come and sort this out for you? 

Do feel free to pop back if you need us for anything further. 

Cheers 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1DCCX
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

In the end it required a new box. Your sales team who put me through to your technical team were very helpful.

Thanks

0 Kudos