Menu
MoiraW
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 box has not been delivered

I ordered the V6 box and opted for home delivery and agreed to a delivery date for today.  I have taken time off of work to wait in for delivery, as it is nearing the end of the financial year time off is difficult to come by.  I received the confirmation e-mail advising that Yodel would send me a text with a two hour window for delivery, I have been sitting in since 8 am this morning, no text message and no delivery.  I have spoken to Virgin who tried to rearrange the delivery date to Wednesday, there will be nobody available to take delivery.  I will only have Sundays off for the next few weeks.  He told me it was not his problem, that they use a delivery company.  I had a web chat with a very nice lady from Virgin who gave me my tracking number.  Yodel app still shows that the package is in the depot and a delivery estimate for today but at this stage this seems very unlikely.

Why will Virgin not allow for pick up from their own shops, one of which is one minutes walk away from my office.

A customer at this address fro 10 years and at previous address since day1.  I am very disappointed in the poor service and waste of a precious day off of work.

0 Kudos
Richard-h
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box has not been delivered

Got to say you are not the only one! Ordered twice now and never shown up! I refuse to phone VM as they are just as bad as the ordering system, it s about time they supplied an email contact address!  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box has not been delivered

Hi MoiraW

Thank you for taking the time to post in the community.

I'm sorry to hear you have had some trouble with the delivery of your equipment. I am just checking to see if you have now had this delivery?

If not please get let me know so I can look into this for you.

Take care

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos