cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box fault

Lorraine783
Joining in

V6 box stuck in startup loop box not been plugged in for 2 weeks now can't find anywhere on my virgin media app to book and engineer. Any advice welcome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Lorraine783

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112. 

Please be aware that replies aren't instant from either of these services, often taking 4 to 6 hours, but the agents will reply as quickly as they possibly can.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Royalbeech
Superfast

Phone them 150

Royalbeech
Superfast

Phone them on 150

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You do need to call to report the fault - any TV box stuck in a startup loop has a problem.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from another phone, or staff should respond on here in a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lorraine783
Joining in

V6 box stuck in loop on start up waiting for staff response but after 3 weeks still nothing don't want to contact by phone don't like speaking on the phone does anybody on here know how to contact them to book an engineer online

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Lorraine783

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112. 

Please be aware that replies aren't instant from either of these services, often taking 4 to 6 hours, but the agents will reply as quickly as they possibly can.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Tried both numbers today just received message saying no human response via messaging service. 

Thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Lorraine783, 

Thank you for your post and I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your V6, have you managed to reach our team since your post? 

I have checked on our systems and can see your box is unreachable, if you need us to run some diagnostics, please ensure this is switched on 🙂

Zoie

Hi the box is switch on but is just making a noise and keeps starting up then switching off again think we need an engineer visit