cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box, No TV Listing

big-luap
Up to speed

Channel Listing displays "To Be Announced" on a lot of the mainstream channels, started on Saturday.

Also the icon with the 2 arrows flashes (to the left of the main LED) when the box is turned on, only started doing this in the last week. Nothing in the handbook about this.

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @big-luap 

Are your On Demand services working OK?

The EPG and On Demand services both use the internet, and this can often happen if the internet connection is lost.

If  On Demand still works then try reconnecting to the network.

Home > Help & Settings > Settings  >  Network >  Connect to the Virgin Media service now

If the On demand isn't working either then how is your V6 is connected to your VM hub?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Also what does the network connections screen report on the LHS for the recent calls home? Timings and success?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

connection is by cat5e cable, to a 8 port gigabit switch, which is connected to the hub.

Hey @big-luap,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your TV listings, have you tried the suggestion from @newapollo, for your TV box to connect to the network and oull all the missing listings that you currently have.

Regards,

Steven_L