Menu
stepled1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 Upgrade

Hi I recently rec'd a letter from Virgin about free upgrade to V6 box. The letter stated that our contract and monthly price would remain unchanged. After a few days I rec'd a call from the sales team arranging delivery for this Saturday.  I also received an email advising of delivery and advising me of the new bill which is going up by £5 per month??? I given up trying to contact Virgin as it's impossible to get in touch with them. What is this extra £5 as the letter stated there would be no extra charge! Any advice would be great.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Upgrade

Hi @stepled1,

I am sorry you have encountered this problem, all our V+ and VHD customers are eligible to upgrade their box to a V6 or TiVo for no additional charge and no new contract.

This is definitely an error and you will not be charged for your upgrade. If you are experiencing this issue via online give us a call and our colleagues will help.  

You can reach the team on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or 0345 454 1111, choosing the option to change your package.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos