cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 Box cycling Welcome then Startup then Software Download Symbol - Repeat

WhiteBird
Joining in

I have followed all the advice online but my 2nd box will not work correctly ( my 1st box is fine ) Telephoned helpline and was told problem would be passed to Technical and could take up to 5 days to be resolved. The problem I have is that I have no idea of what, if anything is being done to resolve my problem within 5 days and having read other posts online my problem seems to point to a faulty box. The only thing I have is to keep my fingers crossed that my problem will be resolved but frankly my confidence is not high at the moment.

Dennis

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@WhiteBird wrote:

I have followed all the advice online but my 2nd box will not work correctly ( my 1st box is fine ) Telephoned helpline and was told problem would be passed to Technical and could take up to 5 days to be resolved

If I were you I'd callback.

If the agent you speak to can't resolve it remotely, I'd (politely but firmly) request a tech visit - that's very likely the required outcome here.

If you get nowhere, forum staff should pick this post up in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @WhiteBird, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues getting a fault fixed on your additional V6 box.  I would love to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @WhiteBird thanks for getting back to me privately and confirming your details.

I have booked the first available technician to attend your property.  You can view the appointment here.  Please do get back to me if the appointment is not convenient?

Regards

Lee