Menu
Cueball99
Rising star
Message 11 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box Virgin media UHD Catch Up

I'm area 06, Maidstone. Just checked it here and seems to be working ok.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 24
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi guys, 

Sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having with our latest series 'The Rook'.

We have passed on the examples given here regarding the 'upgrade to watch' issue to our team to investigate for you. 

We will hopefully have an update in the coming days.

Thanks very much for your patience.

Dan_M
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

newapollo
Dialled in
Message 13 of 24
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I changed package from VIP to  Ultimate Oomph last Friday and had already set The Rook to record, however I am in the same situation as others, it didn't record ( there was plenty of room available) and Catch Up tells me I need to subscribe.  Am still on software version 20.8.1.RC11-VMB-11-C68. I have performed the usual rebout, also reset the box, and reconnected to the network (hard wired) I'm in Area 30..

Looking forward to an update from Dan_M very soon to say the issue has been resolved.

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 14 of 24
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I spoke to the online help last night (which was painful and will not be doing that again) and they told me a fault was active and it would be fixed by 15:15 today.
Also my new remote will arrive in the next 3-5 days.

I had already done the reboots of both my boxes but no change so must be a Virgin issue and fingers crossed it is fixed for tonight for me to view.
0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 15 of 24
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Still not working and no mention of it on the Status page. I guess I will just have to keep checking every day.....
0 Kudos
daveoc
Dialled in
Message 16 of 24
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The Rook On Demand Wants Me To Upgrade

I understand that this error came to light last Tuesday but nothing seems to be being done to correct it. I am in area 21, I have the full maxit ( or whatever it is called now) tv package, a V6 box, yet when I go to on-demand to watch this it says I need to upgrade. There is no tv fault showing for my area, so what is being done to correct this problem and why is there no message about it?.

PS I have done the update channels that has been mentioned but it does nothing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
newapollo
Dialled in
Message 17 of 24
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I did a scan for missing channels and it's working for me now under recordings and catchup. Not sure if the problem may have been related to the fact that The Rook is made by Starz, and you require a subscription to watch Starz boxsets ( although the Rook isn't included in that) so a flag needed adding/removing?
0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 18 of 24
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I've done the scan but no change.
Still not fixed.........So much for the fixed on Friday afternoon and as they don't have it showing up in the service status as an error can't keep track of any new date for fix.
0 Kudos
Daveg14
Dialled in
Message 19 of 24
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Same here area 20 Portsmouth update to subscribe but it takes you to upgrade Asian channels so unable to watch The Rock on catch up

David 

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 20 of 24
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

This still rumbles on and I now see there are 2 episodes I can't watch and have to subscribe to.
At least at this rate by the time it is fixed I will be able to watch as a box set.......
0 Kudos