cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 Box Flashing Lights

Wayne1985
Joining in

Hello

All the lights are flashing on my V6 box, the standby is blinking white and red and the 2 lights to the left are blinking white.

when it says ‘starting up’ it then just clicks off and repeats.

i have tried rebooting, Switching it all off for 10mins and pressing + and standby etc, nothing appears to be working.

i have another box in the bedroom which is working fine.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wayne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wayne1985,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for the late reply, and that you've been having some trouble with the TV box.

I can see you managed to contact us to arrange a technician since posting, I trust this resolved things for you 🙂

If you do still need help with anything let us know.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wayne1985,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for the late reply, and that you've been having some trouble with the TV box.

I can see you managed to contact us to arrange a technician since posting, I trust this resolved things for you 🙂

If you do still need help with anything let us know.

Alex_Rm

My V6 box keeps rebooting and it won't go further than the welcome screen. My broadband is excellent. I have tried swapping hdmi leads, turning off & on,leaving the box off overnight, turning off the router etc, the lights on the box are either just amber or flicking on and off. I cannot get to the help screen as it stays on welcome screen. I have tried to phone Virgin, email etc. I'm at my wits end now, also I've just increased my package. Help 🤔🤪

Wayne1985
Joining in

Hello

very similar problem to mine by the sounds of it.

i did request an engineer, which arrived the following day and she replaced the box.

She also said she hadn’t seen that error message before, so she replaced the box, checked the other cables and router.

She did a fantastic job

Spoiler

Thanks for the answer, I've been trying to get an engineer out but I can't find anyway, I've tried email and phone 📱