Menu
andymw
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 Audio dropouts

I'm getting sporadic audio dropouts when using my V6 box.  They last about a second and can happen as frequently as every 30 seconds.  My setup is:  LG OLED65B6V connected via Yamaha RX-A860 via HDMI using ARC.  It's only the V6 box that has issues with this.  I note that this appears to have been an on-going problem with the V6 box for over a year and that Virgin Media has historically recognised it as a problem.  Has anyone got to the bottom of this and fixed it/found a workaround?  It's very frustrating.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Audio dropouts

Hi I agree, that & a lack of volume, they are very successful at raising prices but useless at addressing on going technical issues.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Audio dropouts

Have LG or Yamaha helped you in solving this issue? The AV forums has several threads discussing various sound issues on this TV. Check and see if any solve your issue. Example.
https://www.avforums.com/threads/lg-oled65b6-arc-sound-output-issues-to-onkyo.2112648/

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos