cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V210 catch up and on demand not working

Jessie_Snow1993
On our wavelength

Hi I have been unable to receive catch up or on demand since the beginning of February when I took out a contract with virgin.

I have called support multiple times and every single time I am either told it will be resolved within 48 hours or I will receive a call from someone.
It is never fixed and I never receive a call.

The error code is V210

I have checked all wires are tight,

Rebooted the box and modem atleast 40 times over the last couple of months.

Been on all the online help forums, and every time it leads to me being told to give you guys a call.
So I call, and guess what...
You'll get back to me in 48 hours.

The service status for my area says there is no issues in my area.

Just got off the phone again for the 25th time (being charged for every call I make) to be told I will receive a call within the next 48 hours.
I spoke to them Wednesday just gone they said it would be fixed today. Guess what... it wasn't....

Probably the worst customer service I have ever received from anyone I have ever met.

I'm sure that if I missed a payment you would give me a call real quick.
I dont want no compensation, I dont want a cuddle, I dont want anything other than the service I am paying for each and every month.

Is there a solution before I end up speaking to the cancellation team.

Thanks in advance.

19 REPLIES 19

Yes it was a brand new install as we only moved into the property in January. 

He installed broadband, TV, and phone in one hit. 

We don't use the phone though. 

Its manufactured by arris. 

I'll see if i can get hold of the emails and have a look now. 2secs. 

Unfortunately all the emails I received back then have been deleted. 😥 

Is there any way I can get that info for you on the my virgin page?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What do your contract/bills say, for your package?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

inbound2230283882954644946.jpg

On the 'my package email' 

It says 

Virgin tv 360 box. 

Do you think I have been given the wrong box?

I've sent an image of the email. Just waiting for it to be checked by virgin so it can be posted. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The image contains personal info so it can't be approved, but I can see your contract includes a 360 box, not a V6. Sounds like your box has TiVo software but your account is expecting V360 - that'll be the issue then.

The remote control you've been supplied with - is it a 360 one or a V6 one? (check the pictures on the "which box do I have" link)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Its the v6 remote. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ok... now that we've worked out what's happened... I've flagged this post to the staff team to have a gander and see how this can be resolved.

I can't promise how long it will be, but hopefully sooner than it would be had you waited "in turn"

Okay cool.

Thanks for your help. 

Hello Jessie_Snow1993

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the forums in regards  to the TV 360 issues and Catch Up and On Demand problems. we appreciate you raising this with us.

I've arranged for a technician to attend on Monday 26th April between 12pm and 4pm to look into this further for you. Please let us know how the visit goes.

Rob