Re: Upgrade free to new V6 Box

All sorted now, new box coming Tuesday.

0 Kudos
mitchc
Joining in
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

The letter I received from Virgin states 'Don't worry ,your contract and monthly price will stay the same'.

0 Kudos
av-115
Problem sorter
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

@Kev_B wrote:

@Grahamsharp1uk - have you managed to get onto the online site yet? If not, please give our team a call on 0345 454 1111.

I don't think you should be advising customers to further attempt the online order process when it is causing problems for such a large number of customers. It is broken and you should be feeding this back to management and they should take it down until it's fit for purpose.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos
watmorei
Tuning in
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advice will give the team a call over the weekend. Just a bit of pain would much easier if the link worked correctly surely this should be fixed to avoid further problems for other customers. Seems to me a little bit strange that a known issue that has not been resolved and yet letters still get sent with the same incorrect information. 

av-115
Problem sorter
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

@watmorei wrote:

Thanks for the advice will give the team a call over the weekend. Just a bit of pain would much easier if the link worked correctly surely this should be fixed to avoid further problems for other customers. Seems to me a little bit strange that a known issue that has not been resolved and yet letters still get sent with the same incorrect information. 

That's Virgin Media for you! Smiley Wink

--------------------------
TV: XL TV (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos