Virgin TV V6
For all V6 box & service questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incorrect Security Certificate error - TV Apps - F011216248

Hello, We are aware that some users may be unable to watch TV apps on the V6, with the error message "incorrect security certificate" being displayed. This has been logged under F011216248 and we are waiting for our internal and external teams to con...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Known Issue: Clear and Reset Function - V6

Hi All,  We're aware of an issue when using the 'Clear and Reset' functionality on the V6 box. Using either of the following options will cause your box to enter into a starting up/clearing data loop. Clear Programme Info & Planned RecsClear & Delete...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Red Button - V6/TiVo boxes

Trying to watch the Sunderland v LCFC game via the red button and it's not working. It says there aren't  currently any interactive games on any of the sky sports channels...... Please sort this as I'm not getting the service I pay for.

Sound cutting out on some channels on v6 box

The sound keeps cutting out especially on HGTV channel but it does it on terrestrial channels  too. HGTV seems to be the worst though as it can be every minute or more.  Doesn't matter whether I'm on live, delay or recorded. Rebooting box doesn't hel...

Resident Alien series 3

Please can someone fix Resident Alien series 3, all 8 episodes should be available on demand however episodes 2, 4 and 5 are missing.Thank you.

No More Fast-Forwarding Through Ads on ITVX?

I'm currently on Maxit TV with a V6 box.  Last night I noticed that the ability to FF through the ads on ITVX has gone (I just get Not Applicable when I try).  This worked fine earlier in the week, so I wondered if anything's changed generally, that ...

V6 Box - The DVR has detected a serious error

Hi I am getting the green screen and the "... DVR has detected a serious problem and is trying to fix it; do not switch off for 3 hours" message on one of our V6 boxes. I believe that will require a technician visit, is that something that can be arr...

fatdaz by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky Arts Painting Birds with Jim Moir

Having watched the first series the V6 recorded (or has a bookmark to) series 2 episode 1 but trying to watch it the only option is to subscribe or upgrade.  I can watch any of the live programmes, why can't I watch this recording?  I have the Maxit ...

Resolved! Remote control

How do you request a new remote control, scroll buttons not working properly.

ksouth62 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky sports pixelation issue

HiJust after some help My sky sports channel has a really poor picture very grainy and pixelated all other channels seem ok Any help or advice would be appreciated 

Mech45 by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Same here  

LG12 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Second VM wall socket for second VM TV box

Hello,I couldn't find that this exact query had been answered anywhere else, apologies if I've missed it. I have ordered, and just received, a second V6 box to go in an upstairs TV room at the back of the house. The first V6 box is in the living room...

stozz20 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos