On our wavelength

How can I get the uk tv play app on my TiVo box please 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Roger_Gooner wrote:

Am I missing something? On my V6 I get broadcast channels for Gold, W, alibi, Dave, Eden, Yesterday and Drama.

Yes - the OP is asking about the "UK TV app", which is different from a) the broadcast channels, and b) the OnDemand assets.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Firstly you've posted in the V6 board but asked about a TiVo.. which box do you have? Check here if you're not sure

It probably won't alter the outcome too much, to be fair - you can access UK-TV OnDemand content via the Home > CatchUp & Home > OnDemand menus.

VM don't have the UK-TV app on their TV boxes, and to be fair it's probably quite low down the priority list compared with some others.

Virgin TV boxes don't have an app-store in the way that Android & iOS does - apps have to have commercial agreements with VM, and be written for the TiVo/360 platforms, and Virgin install them automatically.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

bazz96
On our wavelength

I have the V6 box  sad to heat that the app is not available  thanks for your help

Am I missing something? On my V6 I get broadcast channels for Gold, W, alibi, Dave, Eden, Yesterday and Drama.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Roger_Gooner wrote:

Yes - the OP is asking about the "UK TV app", which is different from a) the broadcast channels, and b) the OnDemand assets.

bazz96
On our wavelength

Yes thanks I get them but more is available on the free app I don’t have a smart tv so would be useful if it was in VM