cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uhd channels

Upthetoon
Joining in

I upgraded online yesterday to the uhd movie channel but it has been 24 hours now and I still have no movie channel that has uhd next to it in the TV guide . 
Any help please.

Many thanks 

16 REPLIES 16

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Upthetoon, 

Thank you for posting on our forums 🙂 

I am sorry you have been having issues with your service and I can understand your frustration, I have managed to locate your account and can see it all looks fine, have you been able to access the content? Did following @japitts's helpful advice help?
Zoie

Yes it’s all working now but only after the help I received on this forum .

many thanks 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Upthetoon,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm glad to hear that your services are working now! 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance going forward. 

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Not happy , thought everything was sorted but turned on my v6 box today and none of the uhd on demand progress are working it says upgrade to watch have tried rebooting  box but nothing , 

I am  done now and am on the phone to sky to change over 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you saying that the V6 was picking up your UHD subscription, and without any changes from you, it's lost that?

Remember you'll need to call VM to give your 30days disconnection notice - so make sure you've got Sky installed & working before VM is disconnected. Otherwise you'll end up without TV service.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes it just dropped out overnight, spoke to somebody from the technical team who resent the signal and I had to unplug my box and then restart it but still nothing so she has now passed it onto another technical team who are going to ring me back in 3 days 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Upthetoon, 

Thank you for your reply, I am sorry to hear you have been having issues, I can see our team has raised this if you do not hear back in the time frame pop back and we can take a look for you.

Zoie