cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UHD

GarryE
On our wavelength

Stopped receiving UHD channels, all are coming up HD, impossible to get someone on the phone to fix this, done all the usual, re boot, etc, still no luck, yes a pay for them so why am I not getting them, beyond frustrated, any help would be most welcome

13 REPLIES 13

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

"not supported" messages point to an output problem from the box, not a problem with the incoming signal.

As per above, check it is not the HDMI cable at fault before reporting a fault with the box.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ozsat
Superstar

Tried powering everything off at the mains for 30 seconds then switch on the tv and tune to the V6 HDMI channel?

There after a few more seconds power the V6 on at the mains.

When ready try 2160p again.

If still not working have you tried another 4K device using the same cable and tv input?

@GarryE wrote:

Stopped receiving UHD channels, all are coming up HD, impossible to get someone on the phone to fix this, done all the usual, re boot, etc, still no luck, yes a pay for them so why am I not getting them, beyond frustrated, any help would be most welcome

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

GarryE
On our wavelength

Sorry thought I was clear, uhd channels only outputting hd, won’t let me change to 2160, was fine a few days a go

As advised you need to wait until 10th to see if the area fault has been cleared.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection