cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UEFA finals free?

arrgee1991
Problem sorter

Will the UEFA finals be free to air as they have been in recent seasons?

14 REPLIES 14

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Looks like it.

https://insidersport.com/2022/05/13/bt-sport-makes-2022-uefa-champions-league-finals-free-to-view/ 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @arrgee1991

Welcome back to the community!

It advises here on the BT website that they will be free to air on BT platforms, as well as Virgin Media. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Yes just seen it on channel BT Sport Finals

Virgin info Here 

Does anyone know if my Tivo can record this? I'm not in all night but would like to watch the game on Sunday.

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the pop-up channel 532 is in your Guide, you will be able to set it to record.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Well I've set it to record from the mobile app, but it doesn't show on planned recordings because obviously I'm not a BT Sport subscriber. I guess I'll find out.

@elyuw Make sure the recording is on 532 BTSpt1Final. You can record Conference Final tonight, Final preview on Friday and European Cup Final on Saturday.

Thanks for the info @arrgee1991. I can't see channel 532 on the Mobile app. I'll look at the Guide on the TIVO itself later and see it's on there.