cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tyson fury fight.

Infiria
Joining in

Hello, I've purchased the event but looks like the nothing is being broadcast. Been excited about this event so much and it seemed very convenient to have it on my own tele. Money will be added to next bill, which is great,  but what happens when I won't be able to watch it? -.- 

All the information I found that virgin having problem and estimated fixing time 10-11pm (!!!) 

What. A. Joke.

75 REPLIES 75

Markquinn1
Joining in

How can I get hold of someone at virgin for a refund as all I’m getting is a black screen

Same for me, is there any update?

Same I love watching the undercards can't even watch that not happy 

Still not working here in Manchester 

3 hrs and still no fix, how is this the case if certain areas can watch it ? Just flip the on switch for all areas

Well its been 3hrs still not working... 

Jan467
Joining in

Ours is back on now in bradford x

@Jan467, I hope it still stays online for your family. Arrrgh! This is very annoying been trying since 6pm 😞

Any one with a black screen and 360 box, someone in twitter msg me and said to factory reset box, I went to setting factory reset and keep my recordings, after box rebooted and downloaded firmware again I can now watch fight, just keep setting when you reset,  maybe virgin can look into this

There seems to be continuing fault in certain VM areas. On MyVirginMedia it is saying that I still have a fault in my area Luton, but it has been working since 7:30pm!