cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tyson fury fight.

Infiria
Joining in

Hello, I've purchased the event but looks like the nothing is being broadcast. Been excited about this event so much and it seemed very convenient to have it on my own tele. Money will be added to next bill, which is great,  but what happens when I won't be able to watch it? -.- 

All the information I found that virgin having problem and estimated fixing time 10-11pm (!!!) 

What. A. Joke.

75 REPLIES 75

mhatter
On our wavelength

I did the same factory reset and their was an update, but when I went back to the PPV it did still not work. It was only after reading a reply on this forum saying it was working that I tried it again and hay presto watching the PPV now!

toby-
Settling in

Black screen for us in north London. What is going on - this is unacceptable. 

jack93james
Joining in

Hi,

Same issue for me! They said it will be resolved by 10:10 pm and the app says everything is working but I still get a black screen when I click the programme. 

Anyone managed to get refunds for the event?

I have just received bill for 24.95, I have put in a formal complaint by email, see what happens, only got the pic here  2100

Shredder87
On our wavelength

I’ve also put a formal complaint in asking for a refund as I just had a blank screen most of the night.  Their answer was ‘we recognise that their was a fault in your area, and our engineer has identified it and fixed it.

no mention of a refund !!