cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tyson fury fight.

Infiria
Joining in

Hello, I've purchased the event but looks like the nothing is being broadcast. Been excited about this event so much and it seemed very convenient to have it on my own tele. Money will be added to next bill, which is great,  but what happens when I won't be able to watch it? -.- 

All the information I found that virgin having problem and estimated fixing time 10-11pm (!!!) 

What. A. Joke.

75 REPLIES 75

Cancel your direct debit or they will take the money - you can pay for the service that does work online. I cancelled my direct debit ages ago as they took treble payment.

adzzzbatch
Tuning in

Well done Virgin 🙄

Working now, in Peterborough at least!

Point still stands though, we pay for an event that started at 6pm.

Well its been 1hr 30minutes still not working...

Thanks for letting us know 👍🏻 working in Luton now

Strange how some.are.getting it but others aren't,  they must be doing them 1 at a time lol, I still have nothing

How do i get a refund wanted to watch the undercard as well as the main event

CharlieGibbs01
Joining in

I’ve bought the boxing on Box Office but I’m just getting a black screen. It’s not giving me the option to re purchase either so the first attempt at purchasing definitely went through. Please can anyone advise? 

blinker11
On our wavelength

@mchugs you phone virgin, I had a he'll of a time last time I had to get a refund for khan v brook, phoned up and they still charged me when my bill come, then it took more calls.to actualyl get the refund, hope that don't happen this time.

Yep purchased it and just a blank screen.  GRRRRRRR!!!!!!

g0fyd
Up to speed

WORKING NOW BLACKPOOL