cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tyson fury fight.

Infiria
Joining in

Hello, I've purchased the event but looks like the nothing is being broadcast. Been excited about this event so much and it seemed very convenient to have it on my own tele. Money will be added to next bill, which is great,  but what happens when I won't be able to watch it? -.- 

All the information I found that virgin having problem and estimated fixing time 10-11pm (!!!) 

What. A. Joke.

75 REPLIES 75

Just got an annoying OOPS message, really fix by 10pm tonight. Why have they got such a bad record of providing PPV events from other platforms 😔

This is just ridiculous, 22:15 estimated fix time.

I bet we will all still get charged and then have to fight tooth and nail to get our money back!!

adamski1964
Just browsing

Second time I have had a Blank Screen with Box Office through Virgin Media so its not a new thing. I just cancelled my direct debit as they aint taking the money for something I have paid for and cant watch. 

10pm.. So they'll squeeze us the main fight as they are perhaps entering the ring and on that deny all refunds.

ajd1971
On our wavelength

Everyone who purchased should contact VM for a full refund. Me personally when I spend £24.95 on a PPV event I expect to be able to watch the entire undercard and not just the main event. I've now been on hold with VM for 34 minutes. This service is a complete farce, Shame on you VM

Same here - second time ive had this with Box Office through Tivo Box. Also often get it on BT Sports channels, especially ultra HD

ajd1971
On our wavelength

so was on hold for 34 mins, got through to someone, got him to repeat his question, then the line went dead, tried calling 150 again and the IVR mentions the call centre is now closed, will be contacting VM tomorrow to have a right moan and look to close my account and move to SKY

Would love to know how old the children are that run this side of the company. Clearly every time there is a PPV the servers can’t cope with it. 
it would not take a genius to work out that something needs updating. 

@ajd1971, I was worried this will be happening as its always the case mate. I've been in same situation many many times, waiting on queue only to get hung up not a nice experience 😞

carljohnfox1973
Tuning in

Fury vs whyte ppv not working i want reimbursement