cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tyson fury fight.

Infiria
Joining in

Hello, I've purchased the event but looks like the nothing is being broadcast. Been excited about this event so much and it seemed very convenient to have it on my own tele. Money will be added to next bill, which is great,  but what happens when I won't be able to watch it? -.- 

All the information I found that virgin having problem and estimated fixing time 10-11pm (!!!) 

What. A. Joke.

75 REPLIES 75

Flickartist
Joining in
Spoiler

I can't book the fight tonight keep getting this LE8/2/498 error code. Done all hoop jumping and been on the phone with virgin twice no help or explanation. Can anyone help is there anyone there or am I just exercising some sort of C B T ???

We’re having same issues no help at all from virgin 

mrsbag10
Joining in

I’ve booked the fight but I can’t watch as it’s just coming up with a blank screen, is anyone else having the same problem 

can virgin help a girl out please 

mrsbag10_0-1650734197675.png

farhanAli20
Dialled in

Hello, I've purchased the event but looks like the nothing is being broadcast. There is no audio nor picture. Its been 20 minutes...

Anyone else having issues?

Can u tell me how to book the fury fight 

I've got the exact same thing, just a blank screen.

Virgin Media is getting ridiculous!! 

Holmsey1
Tuning in

Hello

I have booked the big fight tonight on box office, however, my screen is blank and not showing nothing! 

Please can someone get back to me asap about this please?

Thank you

Frank

Yep, same issue. Not impressed. On the phone (well on hold) to VM support. What a joke

Fury fight not working when i have booked it