cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv down

jvaux15
Joining in

My tv service has been down since Wednesday night!! 
I have tried rebooting 100 times still nothing the internet came back on last night I spoke to the chat team and they said reboot it and it will be fine but still nothing Is this just a problem with me or is everyone experiencing it 😳

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you explain a little more about how your TV service is down?

Do you have problems with live channels? OnDemand?

Have you checked the automated status line 0800 5610061 which is often the most reliable way of checking localised faults that are down to street level.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

All channels apart from bbc1 bbc2 itv 4 and 5 are not available I know there’s been an issue but they say it’s fixed but mine still down 

Thanks for answering me

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What happens when you try watching those channels- do you get an error code, for example?

With BBC1, are you trying channel 101 for SD or 108 for HD?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Yes I get different codes each time I’ve had 7400, 7403, v210, I’ve had one that was only 3 digits but can’t remember that each box is different codes  too 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Those codes would tend to point at different faults.

Certainly 7400 is an activation error & V210 is signal related.

Which specific channels, as per my previous post, are problematic? It would help to identify HD/SD ones by channel number.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @jvaux15,

Welcome to the community page, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your TV, we did have an outage recently.

Have you tried rebooting all devices? Also unplugging the equipment and re plugging it in?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide