Box won’t switch on 

power light flashing white/red/off

resetting didn’t work

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

From the lack of any staff reply, anyone viewing this thread can see the staff team haven't responded - posting to say as much might well have the opposite effect, putting you down the queue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

16 REPLIES 16

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You've not said, but I presume your V6 is stuck in the boot-loop and won't fully startup.

It clearly has a fault if so, there's 2 ways you can report this...

1: Call in - 150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone

2: Wait on here for the staff team to pick up, this may take a few days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Waiting patiently on an engineer picking this up but nothing as yet…

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

From the lack of any staff reply, anyone viewing this thread can see the staff team haven't responded - posting to say as much might well have the opposite effect, putting you down the queue.

Very helpful 

Rowe1
Tuning in

Tv box won’t switch on 

power light flashing red white off

Tried resetting without success 

can an engineer please respond 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any TV box that won't power up or complete the boot cycle, has a fault. There's 2 ways you can report faults, depending how urgently you want a response..

1: Call in - 150 from a VM phone of 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

2: Wait on here, but this may take a couple of days for staff to pickup.

Thanks but not helpful 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You've started two separate threads with the same query, which I have now merged together.

I'm not sure what other advice you expect to get. Creating duplicate threads won't get you help any quicker, and is against forum guidelines.

You can either wait for staff to respond - and every time you bump the post or start a new one, you potentially go to the back of the queue. Or if you want a response quicker, call in.

Hi Rowe1,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Apologies for the late reply, its disappointing to hear you experiencing issues with your TV box.

You advised that your box won't switch on. Can we ask if you are getting any error message on the screen or does the TV remain blank?

Can you also confirm what box you have with us and how many?

We have located your account with the details you have provided from your community profile and can see that your box is currently unreachable.

Can we ask if you have rebooted the box again over the weekend? If so what lights do you have showing on the box currently?

We have included a link here, so you can run additional tests.

Please let me know regarding the above so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi.